LUTRON LIGHTING PACK 1
Lutron Lighting –
Retro-fit Lighting solution for 4 circuits in your home – Complete your home with RA2 Select lighting system.
Personalized smart lighting and shade control for any home, any budget.
Added convenience. More comfort. Staying in touch with your home, even when you’re not there. That’s RA2 Select.
LUTRONS FIVE PRINCIPLES: MAKING THEM THE LEADERS IN LIGHTING AND SHADE AUTOMATION FOR OVER 70 YEARS!
- Take care of the customer with superior goods and services.
The customer is our number one priority and the reason we exist as a company.
- Take care of the company.
Lutron is dedicated to growth and innovative development.
- Take care of the people.
Lutron provides opportunities for its employees to fully develop their abilities and make a personal contribution to the success of the company.
- Innovate with high quality products.
- Deliver value to the customer.
Brief Descriptions below, but contact us for a meeting to discuss your requirements:
- 1 MAIN REPEATER
- 3 DIMMED CIRCUITS
- 1 SWITCHED CIRCUIT
- 4 2-BUTTON LIGHT KEYPADS
- 4 WALL & COVER PLATES
- Amazon Alexa Create just the right light — or control a ceiling fan — using Alexa voice control. Ask Alexa to turn lights on, off, or dim them to your favorite level, or to turn a fan on or off.
- Apple® HomeKit™ The Smart Bridge contains Apple HomeKit technology, so you can use Siri® to control your lights and shades.
- The Google® Assistant Control lights, shades, and ceiling fans with just your voice.
- Honeywell Wi-Fi Thermostats Choose from a wide variety of thermostat options to control the temperature in your home, from anywhere. Compatible with all Honeywell Wi-Fi thermostats, including Lyric Round and T Series.
- Logitech Harmony Dim lights, lower shades, and start a movie with one button press on Logitech Harmony hub-based remote controls or from the Harmony app.
- Nest Enhance comfort and peace of mind with the Nest family of products, including the Nest Cam, Nest Protect Smoke + CO alarm, and Nest Learning Thermostat.
- Samsung SmartThings Control lights and shades from the Samsung SmartThings app, and create new routines to tie in other smart devices like locks, sensors, cameras, and more.
- Sonos Control your Sonos Home Sound System from a Pico remote control for audio or from scenes in the Lutron App. You can also control your lights using your voice via the Sonos One with Amazon Alexa.